Why Learn French?
Learning any new tongue could also be a challenge that opens up your mind to new perspectives and assist you to connect with all types of people across boundaries of land and language. When it involves learning French, these reasons are very true. There are around 300 million people on Earth who speak French to some extent, making it the sixth most popular language widely spoken. It’s the official language of 29 countries, foremost of any language after English.
- French language is widely popular around the world.
- French is the 2nd most commonly learned language after English.
- French is extremely useful within the business world since many multinational companies use French as their official language across various sectors.
- Learning French adds to your resume that increases job opportunities at an international level.
- It opens the door to a vast history and unique culture. Learning French opens a gateway into the fascinating French-speaking world. You’ll have access to work with French speakers in their original versions.
- A person with appropriate knowledge of French can advance their experience in cast number of sectors – International business, Diplomatic services, French research institute, Teaching, Travel and tourism industry, Hospitality industry, Translations, and Interpreters and so on.
- Learning French has some incredible benefits for your intellect. It can help you to increase your IQ that’s helps to grow your mind.
Learning French with Language Daddy - A Leading French Language Institute in Delhi
If you are someone interested to learn French language to enhance your professional skill or may be as a hobby but confused about choosing the best institute? Well, you’re here now.
At Language Daddy, we offer the most efficient & easiest French learning courses. We offer French language courses at different levels tailored for different entities like beginners, managers, executives, corporate, etc. Only learning a language is not enough, it is to be learned with the right expressions and correct delivery of emotions too. We not only teach language but also make you deliver your expressions accurately and enrich the culture.
The reach, breadth and recognition of the French language is undeniable. It’s a language for poets and writers, for wine lovers and foodies. It’s a language that’s embraced by scholars, teachers and students all over the world and it’s spoken between world leaders in business, politics and social justice.
Tons of individual study the language everyday around the globe. And it’s no wonder French to be a language that captures a rich culture and history!
DELF and DALF - Internationally recognized French language proficiency certifications with lifelong validity.
DELF and DALF are official certifications awarded by the French Ministry of Education to certify proficiency in the French language of non-native speakers of French. The certificates are internationally recognized and often used by foreign ministries of education (Ministry of Human Resource Development in India) to assess the linguistic skills in the French language.
They are composed of 6 independent diplomas that correspond to the levels of language proficiency of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL). The 6 certifications are completely independent i.e., candidates can register for the examination of their choice, according to their level. At each level, 4 skills are evaluated: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.